Since most of public funding sources & foundations fund only consumable material costs, some expenditures can only be funded through donations & sponsorships.
All donations are made via humanitarian (charity) donation contract, and can be used for tax deduction by donors.
Donors get public acknowledgments & international marketing via marketed activities of UR Institute, if they don’t request staying anonymous.
If you would like to support our work by sponsoring & donations, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently we seek funding for listed items & activities:
(used or new)
– Resin 3D printer
– Laser cutter
– Laminar flow hood (biosafety cabinet)
– IT equipment: servers (multicore Xeon) & terminals (laptops/workstations)
– Liquid nitrogen tanks
– Confocal microscope
– 2-10L research grade bioreactors
– High-throughput genetic sequencer
– LC-MS system (Liquid chromatograph-mass spectrometer)
*donations of other useful laboratory equipment is always welcome
– Expert literature
– Textbooks (primary school, high school & university level)
– STEM & science+art educational programs for kids & youth
(& involvment of the participants in international STEMS competitions)
(Such as our “Modern Prometheus”, “Bioelectronics Academy” & “Science Underground Academy” programs)
– Science+Art public events (Art exhibitions, Round tables, Conferences)
(Such as our “Mysterious Worlds of Science Underground” & “Black Clinic” programs)